Lamps are no longer just lighting tools for us modern people, but also play a vital role in home decoration. With the rapid development of technology, the types of lamps are also dazzling. In addition to the longest history of incandescent lamps, LED lamps are now popular because of their small size, low power consumption, high brightness, low heat, and long service life. Everyone's favorite. The following Guangli will elaborate on the matters needing attention in the purchase of LED lights.
1. When buying LED lights, you should see how many watts you need.
2. When choosing a light bulb, you should also look at the rules of the lamp head you need. MR16, E16, B22, E27, etc. models.
3. When choosing LED bulbs, you must choose a thermally conductive plate with good thermal conductivity. The most feared thing about LED lamp beads is the temperature. There is no good heat dissipation condition. It is difficult to guarantee the life and decay of LED lamps.
4. Bulb light color: white light is soft and bright, suitable for all kinds of offices and halls; yellow light light color is soft and does not affect the original color of items, can create a warm atmosphere, warmer, more suitable for bedrooms or commercial installations.
5. Choose the bulb lamp without strobe. Those with strobe will cause great damage to our eyes. We can turn on the camera to test.
The reason why LED lights are popular is that LED light sources are called long-life lamps, which means lamps that never go out. Solid cold light source, epoxy resin encapsulation, no loose parts in the lamp body, there are no shortcomings such as filament burning, thermal deposition, light decay, etc. The service life can reach 60,000 to 100,000 hours, which is 10 times longer than the traditional light source the above. LED lights are more environmentally friendly. There is no ultraviolet and infrared rays in the spectrum, neither heat nor radiation, glare is small, and waste is recyclable, no pollution does not contain mercury elements, cold light sources, can be safely touched, which is a typical green lighting. light source.