(1) Chandelier. Generally, it is a lamp hanging on the ceiling. It is the most commonly used universal lighting. There are a variety of lamp types such as direct, indirect, downward illumination and even astigmatism. The size of the pendant lamp and the number of lamp heads are all related to the size of the room. The chandelier is generally 500 to 1000 mm from the ceiling, and the center of the light source is preferably 750 mm from the flowering board. It can also be higher or lower according to specific needs.
(2) Ceiling light. The lamp type directly installed on the ceiling. There are several types of lamps such as downward projection lamps, astigmatism and comprehensive lighting. The light sources include incandescent ceiling lamps and fluorescent ceiling lamps, which are characterized by making the ceiling brighter and constituting a bright sense of the whole room. The disadvantage is that glare easily occurs. Because the height of general residential floors is relatively low, it is widely used. However, the shape, layout combination, structural form and materials of ceiling lamps should be considered according to the requirements of use, ceiling structure and aesthetic requirements. The scale of the lamps and lanterns should be compatible with the indoor space, and the structure must be safe and reliable.
(3) Ceiling lights. It generally refers to an invisible light fixture embedded in the ceiling. The lamp mouth is connected to the ceiling. It is usually a direct light type that radiates downward. This type of lamp is not widely used in ordinary residential houses. It is used more in rooms with air conditioning and ceiling. However, because the recessed ceiling light has a sense of darkness, it is often used in conjunction with other lamps.
(4) Wall lamp. Wall lamp is a light fixture installed on the wall. It is a light fixture for people who lightly decorate interior and supplementary lighting. Because it is not high from the ground, low-wattage bulbs are generally used. The height of the lamp itself is 450~800 mm for the large one and 275~450 mm for the small one. The diameter of the lampshade is large Ф150~250 mm, small Ф110~130 mm. The distance that the lamp jumps from the wall is generally 95~400 mm. Commonly used light source power for wall lamps, large-scale 100-watt and 150-watt incandescent bulbs, and small-scale 40-watt and 60-watt incandescent bulbs. It is also possible to directly replace incandescent bulbs with compact fluorescent lamps.
(5) Activity lamps. It is a lamp that can be placed freely as needed. Generally, table lamps on the desktop and floor lamps on the floor belong to this kind of lamps. It is the most flexible lamp type. The height of the large drop knife is 1520~1850 mm, the diameter of the lampshade is 400~500 mm, and the 100-watt incandescent bulb is used; the total height of the small drop lamp is 1080~1400 mm or 1380~1520 mm, and the diameter of the lampshade is 250~450 Mm, use incandescent bulbs of 60 watts or 75 watts, 100 watts; the height of medium-sized floor lamps is 1400~1700 mm. The large table lamp has a total height of 500-700 mm, and the lampshade diameter is 350-450 mm. When using an incandescent lamp, a 60-watt or 75-watt, 100-watt bulb is generally used; the small table lamp has a total height of 250-400 mm and a lampshade diameter of 200 ~350 mm, 25-watt or 40-watt bulbs are generally used when using incandescent lamps; the total height of medium-sized desk lamps is 400-550 mm.
(6) Architectural lighting. Also known as Knot 9:382001-2-6 configuration lighting device, refers to the linear or surface lighting fixed on the ceiling or wall. There are usually canopy type, cornice type, curtain shutter type and light wall and so on. Structural lighting generally uses fluorescent tubes as light sources. The ceiling type is indirect lighting, the eaves type is direct lighting, and the others are mostly semi-indirect uniform astigmatism. This kind of lighting method is usually used as background light or decorative lighting, which must be considered in conjunction with the structural elements of the building. There are many types and openings of the above lamps, and readers can choose according to the style, function and personal preferences of the homes when they buy.